Common Sense Is Hard
People go to pubs without a mask, then shop without a mask, pump gas without a mask, get sick without a mask, infect others without a mask, then fill up hospitals at taxpayer expense t.co/tF3g5zds8a
— Mike "Mish" Shedlock (@MishGEA) July 3, 2020
In just the last two days, the US has had 108k confirmed new cases. That is more than the total number of cases that Canada has had to date (105k). In fact, it is more than the total number of cases of all but 17 countries.t.co/DSXMPUNKpP pic.twitter.com/aVZpupX6Ov
— Anil (@anilvohra69) July 3, 2020
Even the Independence Day holiday isn't putting a dent in these rapidly rising numbers… 📈 t.co/S5Bk5K7pQJ
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) July 3, 2020
— jeroen blokland (@jsblokland) July 3, 2020
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting