Growth vs. Value Stocks in a Recession – GDP – forget that, we got POMO and a pocket full of FAAMNG stocks. Insanity time in the markets coming up. pic.twitter.com/McflTqRlhD
— David Larew (@ThinkTankCharts) July 3, 2020
This marks the third straight week of contraction, this time around of around 1%. As of July 1, the Fed’s total balance sheet size declined by about $74 billion to $7.06 tn 2/ pic.twitter.com/Uq5bZ1waD2
— Jonathan Fortun (@econchart) July 2, 2020
VIX still high relative to rally pic.twitter.com/H3gjUNZ3uM
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) July 2, 2020
Just to put things into perspective: Combined mkt cap of #FANGMAN (Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Nvidia) hit fresh ATH at $6.75tn, equal to combined GDP of Germany and the UK. pic.twitter.com/CSTNAtrpYk
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) July 2, 2020
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting