Scroll down to: 5. Consolidated Statement of Condition of All Federal Reserve Banks
The new asset change was -$73B week over week. The balance sheet gets smaller for a fourth consecutive week.
The Fed bought $15B in US Treasuries last week.
The Fed sold $32B in MBS last week
The Fed returned $49B in foreign currency to foreign central banks under the Central Bank Liquidity Swap Mechanism
The ECB balance sheet is now 52.8% of GDP!!! 6.2 trillion euro.
It started the year at 39.4%, 4.6 trillion.
Fed is 32.6% of GDP. pic.twitter.com/eAXyEYMURz
— Daniel Lacalle (@dlacalle_IA) July 3, 2020
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street