Inflation can be considered a tax, an especially regressive one, falling harder on those with lower income and/or assets.
The U.S. Treasury Secretary Yellen is now also concerned about hotter inflation and the housing market. On late Thursday, Yellen said in an interview that she sees ‘several more months of rapid inflation’ before easing and she is quite worried about higher prices of homes as it may affect the affordable housing segment going forward.
So the fact that homebuilders are starting to crack means that message of reality is creeping in.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it