Former President Donald Trump is poised to go “all in” to help Republicans recapture the House and Senate during the 2022 midterms and the White House again in 2024, according to Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
Graham, who told Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro Saturday evening that he just finished two days’ worth of playing golf with Trump and that the former president is “mad as hell” and ready to go, adding that he believes Trump will make another bid for a second term because he has “unfinished business.”
“When you look at Trump’s four years compared to Biden’s six months, I like our chances to win the House and Senate in 2022 and to take back the White House in 2024,” Graham said.
“Joe Biden’s administration is out of control, and every day that passes, we appreciate Trump policies more and more.”
“I will be shocked if [Trump] doesn’t run for president in 2024,” Graham continued, adding: “I think he’s all in to make sure we take back the House and the Senate and stop this craziness.”
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.