The Government Accountability Office (GAO) estimates that more than $1 trillion in federal coronavirus funds have not been spent, a new report shows.
The report comes less than two weeks after Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said the Budget Committee had reached an agreement to allot $3.5 trillion for a spending package that would complete President Biden’s infrastructure plan.
“Despite over $1 trillion in unspent federal funds sitting in accounts, Democrats are focused instead on how they can spend trillions more by reaching back into taxpayers’ pockets or adding more to the nation’s debt,” House Budget Committee Republican Leader Jason Smith, R-Mo., said in a Tuesday statement.
GAO confirmed that there is over $1 trillion in unspent COVID funding, yet Washington Democrats are focused on how to spend trillions more in taxpayer dollars. This reckless tax and spending spree is a massive burden on every worker and family in America.t.co/TAJs0sizHH
— House Budget GOP (@housebudgetGOP) July 27, 2021
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.