The store closures continue and I will continue to report it. The debt is not without payback. Just like a person can’t live under maximum debt, neither can a corporation or government. The only difference with a government is that they can print money. But of course when they do that, they destroy their currency. The bankruptcy option is a much quicker solution to an inevitable failure. What’s your opinion on debt?
The sheer amount of debt right now in the U.S. is astronomical. Since the Financial Crisis, we have added unprecedented levels of debt, further increasing risk levels. We were told that countries, governments, and people would have to be more conservative and begin easing off the risk. That didn’t happen, yet we are told it did every single day. I don’t know about you, but I’m not too fond of being lied to.
Minnesota farm income hits historic low | University of Minnesota Twin Cities
Owner of Kay, Zales and Jareds expects to close more than 150 stores
Daily Job Cuts – Layoffs News / Job Layoffs 2019 / 2018 , Bankruptcy, Store closings, Business Economy News
Americans borrowed $88 billion to pay for medical bills last year
Federal Spending Hits Highest Level Since Bank Bailout and Obama Stimulus
Financial Crisis: Decade of Deleveraging Debt Didn’t Quite Work Out
Boston University professor Laurence Kotlikoff wants to change your retirement
Warren Buffett’s next acquisition could be Target or CarMax, says Credit Suisse
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.