Not only is MSM distorting the news they are now censoring what folks have to say about their lies. The better the comment argument is, the more people believed the comments and not the articles. People judge the validity of an article based on the comments. I know I go to the comments section first to determine if I want to read the article to begin with.
People are being censored on twitter and elsewhere too.
Published on Feb 23, 2017
Another bad day for CNN: the Project Veritas CNN Leaks have been released to the public. And isn’t this funny, it wasn’t my Rothschild criticism that caused Twitter to lock my account- it was my criticism of CNN anchor Jake Tapper. What a thin skinned man he is. I am not entitled to a voice, Jake Tapper? I very much disagree.
h/t Proud Trump Supporter
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
12 thoughts on “MSM Panics Over Comment Sections censoring and removing posts”
Nazi tactics – silence the opposition.
Lincoln threw tons of journalists in jail and had their printing presses confiscated, why not call it ‘Lincoln style tactics’?
Because no one’s been thrown in jail nor have they had their equipment confiscated. The left – you people – are using nazi tactics to silence those who disagree with you. Riots, violent assault, all done by the nazis – the same thing the left is doing today.
I’m not ‘you people’, both the left and right are nuts. Are you implying the Nazi’s didn’t throw journalists in jail?
I’m not implying anything. I’m saying the left is using nazi tactics. Read into whatever you want.
I know your works.
You are neither hot nor cold, but lukewarm. Since you are lukewarm, I shall spew you out of my mouth
I share this with the government schooled in order to help them out.
Oct 23, 2014 The ‘Real’ Abe Lincoln
From The Tom Woods Show, Professor Thomas DiLorenzo shares the gist of his scholarly works on Abe Lincoln. He demonstrates the reality of Abe is very different from the fairly tale version taught in government schools.
Is that the age old “what about this instead” argument?
Thats pretty stupid.
More and more I am seeing “Removed by user” on various web sites. I wonder about this, especially where the whole article revolves around such media. I suspect a removal by the hosting web site, not the user.
Did you know? Jun. 14, 2012 These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America
That’s consolidated from 50 companies back in 1983. But the fact that a few companies own everything demonstrates “the illusion of choice,” Frugal Dad says.
10 years ago I began calling Google ‘Skynet’ and was called a conspiracy theorist, tin-foil hat wearer, or being “overly dramatic”….
Almost all of these people pretending to be awake were the ones calling others conspiracy theorists.