China gets all the rare earth metals.
The Taliban gets all the US weaponry left behind.
US taxpayers are stuck with the debt.
Countless families have lost loved ones.
No consequences for any of the policy makers of both parties.
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) August 18, 2021
See also Chinese Firm That Sent $3 Million to Biden Family Associates Appears to Have Been Run by a Chinese Communist Party Member. . . And Not One Member of the White House Press Pool Asks About It!
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…