House Financial Services Committee Chairwoman Maxine Waters shelled out a whopping $74,000 in campaign funds to her daughter this year.
Campaign finance records reviewed by Fox News show that the congresswoman’s campaign paid her daughter, Karen Waters, hefty amounts of cash through September.
In the last quarter alone, Waters received $20,000 from her mother’s campaign and in total, she’s received over $1.1 million for her work on the campaigns since 2003.
In just the 2020 election cycle, she received $250,000.
Karen Waters isn’t the only member of the family to cash in on Rep. Waters’ career. In 2004, the Waters campaign had dished out over $1 million to other family members over the previous eight years.
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB