With the U.S. stock market in bull-mode and tech stocks surging, there is no shortage of strong stocks out there.
Today, we share a tech stock that is breaking out of a very bullish price cup with handle pattern: Macom Technology Solutions (MTSI).
As you can see, MTSI’s stock price formed a very large “cup” pattern from 2017 to 2020. And over the past year, the “handle” took shape.
At that point, it was simply a waiting game to see if/when price would breakout. Well, that happened this week, with MTSI moving from $69 to up over $75.
Catalysts include strong earnings and rising analyst price targets (i.e. Barclays). Traders will have to watch the breakout zone to ensure that MTSI remains a winner but so far, so good.
Could Macom Technology Solutions (MTSI) be the next big winner? Stay tuned!
- We are Witnessing the Tide Turning on the Covid Vax Narrative
- Probably doesn’t understand the weight of her words.. “Germany declares war on Russia”
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article
- The Coming Great Global Default
- This is the #1 Reason the Fed Will Be Forced to Crash the Markets Soon
- THE END OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
- Here We Go Again – Altering the Formula for CPI
- Russia Readies Its “Poseidon” Doomsday Weapon As The World Stumbles To The Brink Of Nuclear Conflict
- Something odd is happening when you Google Search for “Pfizer Project Veritas”
- People Blame Bill Gates for Egg Shortage as Authorities Fight Egg Smugglers