Nasdaq gets the kiss of death t.co/HSW8Z7hDPm
— Anil (@anilvohra69) July 10, 2020
This rally is ALL tech.
While 76% of NASDAQ 100 members are above their 200 dma, less than 40% of S&P members are above their 200 dma. Tech is trying to lift up the index, other stocks aren't participating.
This has pushed the gap in breadth to an all-time high. Worrisome? pic.twitter.com/tqMtoc4boA
— SentimenTrader (@sentimentrader) July 10, 2020
So trump can say “ hey look at Nasdaq” booming economy t.co/Dmidk9d341
— Alessio Urban (@AlessioUrban) July 8, 2020
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas