U.S. stocks rallied on Tuesday with the Nasdaq pulling down a fresh record as optimism on the economy and trade outweighed concerns about a second wave of coronavirus cases.
Big tech names including Apple, Amazon and Microsoft hit fresh records giving the Nasdaq its 21st record of the year.
|I:COMP||NASDAQ COMPOSITE INDEX||10131.368508||+74.89||+0.74%|
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose over 130 points or 0.50 percent, while the S&P 500 gained 0.43 percent helped by positive economic data.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis