Well, that was fast.
But read the fine print: “The Covid-19 recession ended in April 2020, the National Bureau of Economic Research said Monday.”
Like the Case-Shiller house price index, this measure of recession is lagged. So, it tells us good news … from April 2020 PRIOR to President Biden and the Pelosi/Schumer “Stimulypto” Congress.
So, if there is a link between economic recessions and Federal Reserve monetary policy, why is The Fed continuing its unusual “magic money” policies?
Stated differently, why is the Biden Administration engaged in massive Covid-related spending if the Covid recession ended in April 2020? And why is The Federal Reserve sticking to its unprecedented zero-interest rate policies?
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.