On Saturday afternoon, Extinction Rebellion climate radicals blocked a highway tunnel in The Hague, Netherlands. Police deployed water cannons and soaked over 3,000 eco-terrorists to dissuade them. As a result, an estimated 700 people were arrested.
Despite the arrests, Extinction Rebellion radicals vowed to continue their protests, demanding an end to government tax breaks for companies linked to fossil fuels.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
See also Miami Beach: Police are responding to Numerous reports of unmanageable crowds of Spring Breakers (VIDEO)