The Black Lives Matters national group has a new executive to deal with its financial scandal: a woman who’s bungled her own finances.
Cicley Gay, 44, a non-profit advisor and flack named chair of Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation in April, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2005, 2013 and 2016, federal court records show.
Her most recent filing, from August 2016, showed Gay had more than $120,000 in debts, including owing $55,000 in student loans — from her time studying at Liberty University in Virginia and the University of Kansas — and more than $18,000 for leasing a Lincoln MKZ sedan.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas