The Black Lives Matters national group has a new executive to deal with its financial scandal: a woman who’s bungled her own finances.
Cicley Gay, 44, a non-profit advisor and flack named chair of Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation in April, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2005, 2013 and 2016, federal court records show.
Her most recent filing, from August 2016, showed Gay had more than $120,000 in debts, including owing $55,000 in student loans — from her time studying at Liberty University in Virginia and the University of Kansas — and more than $18,000 for leasing a Lincoln MKZ sedan.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News