BALTIMORE (WBFF/WKRC) – Millions of Americans are about to get new stimulus payments. The payments will arrive regularly on the 15th of each month, starting in July. It is the first part of the expanded Federal Child Tax Credit that was increased up to $3,600 for each eligible child. Families will get $250 to $300 per child, per month, until the end of the year.
These payments are quite different than the 169 million stimulus checks that went out in March. Those checks ($1,400 for most people) were “one-and-done” payments. These new payments will happen every month until the end of the year.
The IRS has already begun to send out letters letting people know how much money they should be expecting. More than 36 million people have already gotten an initial letter. A second letter will say how much you may get.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas