by Chris Black
It’s really just confusing that they thought this would be a good idea.
They keep claiming that Putin is doing the “crazy man” strategy, but everything we see is that the US is the one doing crazy man.
What was this an oil price cap even supposed to accomplish, other than hurting the European economy?
Along with harming the European economy, this is also really escalating ill-will from countries like India and Saudi Arabia, which were supposed to be Western allies but are now making deals with Russia and China.
These actions by the US State Department seem intended to destroy the West, but that makes zero sense.
The only explanation is that God has sent confusion down upon them.
Some advocates of the G7 oil price cap are starting to sound a bit less sure about whether it would work.
And the US Treasury has started to realize the impact it had on Saudi Arabia and other US allies within OPEC+.
— Javier Blas (@JavierBlas) October 20, 2022
— ARY NEWS (@ARYNEWSOFFICIAL) October 21, 2022
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?