China’s battle with increasing coronavirus caseloads hitting ten-month highs has undoubtedly clouded the economic recovery while officials have lockdown more than 28 million people across multiple municipalities, reported Reuters.
Hebei officials have put three cities – Shijiazhuang, Xingtai, and Langfang – into lockdowns last week to mitigate the virus from spreading further. Beijing authorities expanded screening and prevention measures as cases continue to rise. –
Learn More: undergroundworldnews.com/2021/…
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline