New York Times gave 9 percent chance to Candidate who won the election & 91 percent chance of winning to Candidate who lost

The user base should know how the mainstream media are cooking the stories and instead of honest reporting, they are trying to influence the election by biased reporting, data, and prediction. The best example is of the New York Times which gave a 9 percent chance of winning to a candidate who actually won the election.

READ  PA Judge Rules Election UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Effectively Gives State to TRUMP!
READ  Study: Media’s Biased Coverage of the Election Likely Handed the Presidency to Biden

 

h/t monatom