We are afraid that people are not going to be able to keep their homes warm this winter – that is the warning flashing across the mainstream and local media reports as energy markets continue to struggle to keep up with demand and as consumers have the hardest time of their lives paying inflated prices for home heat and vehicle expense.
It is already being reported that consumers are struggling with the fastest price increase in decades – now, we can expect a crunch in the energy market warns one distribution outlet.
when these prices start to move through to the consumer – the American people are going to lose it! New reports show that Producer prices have continued their skyward rise to 8.6%, matching a September record high
according to the reports, Inflation at the wholesale level has shot up 8.6% last month from a year earlier, matching September’s record annual gain and proving without a shadow of a doubt that inflationary pressures are increasing, they are not temporary, and they are not easing.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections