Despite the skyrocketing price of gas, President Joe Biden has made a point of repeatedly insisting that a key part of getting “back to normal” means an end to remote work. Whenever possible, Biden says, the white collar workforce needs to get out of their homes and back into their cars and traveling into the office.
Jimmy and American comedian Kurt Metzger discuss what might be motivating the President to think Americans want to give up working at home in favor of traffic jams and co-workers droning on about having “a case of the Mondays.”
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.