by Adam Taggart
I reached out to Robert Mish of Mish International for his opinion. Robert has been a gold dealer for over 50 years, and is a valued “boots on the ground” source for us on the retail bullion market.
Here’s what he has to say:
SIlver is not in shortage, only certain products get temporariy short for reasons of production gaps, or coincidence of what any particular dealer has and doesn’t have from buy backs and from what he chose to mint order lately or not.We have plenty of silver…but not “every” product.Premiums are low-middle, not distressed.Our best sellers right now are1. old odd weight silver bars, especially smaller ones.2. 10 oz bars3. Nikola Tesla silver 1 oz coinsNo big players have approached us in months for 6 or 7 figure silver deals.
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries