Each passing day, more and more Americans realize that they haven't been in charge of their country in a very long time, and that those who have been placed to rule over them have systematically gone against their interests.
I have no doubt Patriots will take back their nation.
— Noor Bin Ladin (@NoorBinLadin) August 17, 2021
- Noor bin Ladin, 33, protested the Biden-Putin summit in Geneva on Wednesday
- She was seen on a boat holding a sign that read ‘Trump won’
- She told DailyMail.com that Biden is ‘weak and frail’
- Also believes someone else is running US behind the scenes
- Video circulating online shows police questioning her on her boat
- Bin Ladin organized a protest flotilla that included other Trump supporters
- She said Biden is a ‘frail, incapacitated’ man who ‘doesn’t represent America’
- Bin Ladin told DailyMail.com she believes Trump will lead American again