North Dakota city now accepting cryptocurrency to pay
The City of Williston is taking bills, digitally.
Effective immediately, any type of cryptocurrency will now
be accepted as a form of payment.
Currently, utility bills are the only bills eligible, but
over time officials say they hope to expand it to other
things like landfill usage, permits and licenses.
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer