North Korea has tested a short-range ballistic missile as a US aircraft carrier arrived in South Korea for joint military exercises.
It was launched on Sunday from the western town of Taechon and flew 370 miles (600km), said the South’s Joint Chiefs of Staff, before landing off North Korea’s east coast.
The launch is the latest provocation from Kim Jong Un’s regime and appears to be timed to coincide with the arrival on Friday of the nuclear-powered USS Ronald Reagan in the region.
America’s Indo-Pacific Command said the launch posed no “immediate threat to US personnel or territory, or to our allies” but showed the “destabilising impact” of the North’s unlawful weapons programme.
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?