Nothing new in the FOMC minutes
Just “talking about talking about” tapering while they wait for “substantial progress” which was what we found out at the last press conference.
It’s coming, but they are doing their best to avoid a taper tantrum through methodical communication pic.twitter.com/Q9x6DcfYhk
— The Long View 🍥 (@HayekAndKeynes) July 7, 2021
FED MINUTES: SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS SAW BENEFITS TO REDUCING THE PACE OF MORTGAGE BACKED SECURITIES PURCHASES MORE QUICKLY OR EARLIER THAN TREASURY PURCHASES IN LIGHT OF VALUATION PRESSURES IN HOUSING MARKETS
— *Walter Bloomberg (@DeItaone) July 7, 2021
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically