This is equally a left and right issue. other things we can cut back on but this country has to have their booze. Lol
Liquor shortages put a damper on upcoming Thanksgiving, Christmas holidays
Liquor purveyors from across the U.S. are warning customers that their favorite spirits might not be readily available as the Thanksgiving holiday hits, pointing to several supply chain issues causing the empty spaces on shelves that might not be filled in the near future.
“With the holidays around the corner and inventory levels low in some cases, customers should be on the lookout now if they have a very specific bottle of spirits in mind,” Hawkins added.
“You have shipping problems, you have glass shortages, you have the aging requirements that need to be met – dealing with all of those things at once,” Lansing, Michigan, Booze Barn manager Daniel Mitchell told WILX-TV.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline