Sharing is Caring!
- A New York family’s $8,000 investment in Shiba Inu coin reportedly netted them $9 million.
- CNN Business interviewed the family, which began investing in February.
- The coin’s value has grown by more than 10,000% this year, according to Coinbase.
- In an early Monday morning tweet, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the company “has not sold any Bitcoin.”
- In a Twitter exchange Sunday afternoon, Musk had implied that the electric vehicle maker sold or may sell the rest of its bitcoin holdings, sending the price of the cryptocurrency down.
- Musk has been a big supporter of cryptocurrencies, helping rally the prices of digital coins, including bitcoin, several times in the past year.
See also Capitol Hill Lawmakers Issue Dire Warning After a Classified Briefing!! Something Strange Happening!