NEW YORK – Mayor Bill de Blasio says “all options are on the table” when it comes to possibly require vaccines for patrons at restaurants across New York City.
“We need mandates,” de Blasio said in a TV interview on Friday morning.
He made the comments a day after famed New York City restaurateur Danny Meyer said he would require all employees and customers to show proof of vaccination before working, eating, or drinking inside any of his restaurants.
Meyer owns 18 locations, including hot spots Gramercy Tavern and Union Square Cafe. Employees who were not currently vaccinated had 45 days to do so or find a new job, said Meyer.
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.