New York City is planning to compensate protesters from a 2020 demonstration following George Floyd’s death with $21,500 each in a new settlement.
In the proposed settlement, the city has agreed to pay $21,500 to each member of the class-action suit, plus an additional $2,500 to those who were issued “Desk Appearance Tickets.”
If it is approved by a judge, the settlement could amount to an estimated $4 million to $6 million. There were reportedly around 300 people in attendance at the protest, and roughly 90 have already settled with the city regarding alternative complaints.
See also Reparations for Black Californians could top $800 billion (latest from #ClownWorld - where is this $800 billion supposed to come from?)
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
See also The French firefighters and riot police have now JOINED the protesters to stand against tyrant World Economic Forum muppet Emanuel Macron