Quote:NYC officials announced this week they have added an extra $1.6m in funding to pay for the attorneys on top of the $10 million the city already allocates to cover legal costs for illegal aliens.
On Thursday, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and New York City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, both Democrats, approved the measure to provide the extra $1.6 million.
The money has been allotted for the New York Immigrant Family Unity Project (NYIFUP), a city government-funded program that supports public defenders who work with illegal immigrants going through deportation proceedings.
Non-citizens do not receive the rights and protections granted by our Constitution.
Crossing illegally into the USA is a crime.
Our government is breaking the law, aiding and abetting criminals and non-citizens, using taxpayer funds meant to be spent for the benefit of the taxpayers.
Our government is turning on it’s intended purpose: to serve the people. Instead it is serving foreign criminal entities.
This is treason.
h/t The Obamanation
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- Joe Rogan Ditches Trump Like a Hot Potato
- Video Released by Alleged Illinois Mass Shooter.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Trudeau’s Ban Extending To Hunting Rifles!
- WEForum is launching a very sinister Digital Passport September 2022. Yes, your blood will be required.
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- The public will quickly learn that COMMODITIES have far more value than worthless paper currency their governments can print at will…
- Putin Shuts Down Russian ADL