Vatic Note: What this shows is that this effort to globalize us by moving populations across sovereign borders has not changed since 2013, rather, it has not gotten better, but worse, I and others did not know he had officially shut down our air defense. We do know that he has since then given instructions to back off from enforcement and the Border Patrol are not happy with it. Remember, the border patrol were placed under HOMELAND SECURITY, which is the equivalent of the German Gestapo established in WW II.
If we didn’t know about this at time, then its possible others did not as well…. so read and you decide if this was worth publishing. I am wondering if Jade Helm, was in part, to desensitize the Texas Border and allow unfettered entrance of illegals into the USA. Obama is still battling the Sheriff in AZ, so there has been no change with respect to his position on opening our borders to facilitate globalizing by defacto population movements across sovereign lines, as it also happening in Europe. We best keep an eye on this and raise holy hell if it does not stop.
Obama Shut Down Air Defense System Grid On US Texas/Mexico Border!
by Admin, Political Velcraft,
- Foreign Troop Buildup In Colombia: To Confiscate U.S. Citizen’s Defense Weapons In The United States Of America.
- Obama Approves 3000 Surveillance Drone Inside Of The United States
- Breaking => Gang Of Eight Gone Wild Violates Will Of The People: Approves $6.3 Trillion New Taxpayer Debt For Immigration Amnesty!
- United States & Texas Revolutions: Infographic ~ Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death!
These TARS Air Defense sites were under the control of the United States Air Force.
On January 15th, 2013, the Air Force informed Exelis (the defense contractor running the TARS sites) that the TARS sites will be shut down.
Exelis tried to then negotiate with the Department of Homeland Security to see if they would take over the vital project, but it seems as though those negotiations have failed. What does this mean?
This means the southern border of the United States of America will be more vulnerable to attack from low flying aircrafts, low altitude missiles, and other infiltrations such as smuggling.
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, one Exelis employee had this to say about the announced closure of the TARS sites:
“Not only will this closure mean hundreds of people will be out of jobs, but it also means our borders will not be safe, especially along the remote U.S. Mexico Border like in Texas. These defense radars detect low flying aircraft infiltrating our borders. Without these defense radars, low flying aircraft will go undetected. It will be open season for any drug/gun/slave smugglers, terrorists flying in with nukes, low altitude missiles, or even a full scale low elevation invasion/attack against America.”
According to the Air Force’s website, the Tethered Aerostat Radar System, or TARS, is an aerostat-borne, surveillance program. Using the aerostat as a stationary airborne platform for a surveillance radar, the system is capable of detecting low altitude aircraft at the radar’s maximum range by mitigating curvature of the earth and terrain masking limitations. TARS provides a detection and monitoring capability along the United States-Mexico border, the Florida Straits, and a portion of the Caribbean in support of the Department of Defense Counterdrug Program.
The primary agencies using the TARS surveillance data include U.S. Northern Command in support of Customs and Border Protection (Air and Marine Operations Center and Caribbean Air and Marine Operations Center) and U.S. Southern Command in support of Joint Interagency Task Force-South. In addition to its counterdrug mission, TARS surveillance data also supports North American Aerospace Defense Command‘s air sovereignty mission for the continental United States.
- The NOPEC Bill Could Send Oil Prices To $300…HERE WE GO!
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Crypto losses now equal $1.7 trillion. The 2007 subprime mortgage market was $1.3 trillion. It’s highly likely that Crypto will be the catalyst for accelerated global collapse.
- Kim Dotcom – What is the end game?
- AI cameras being deployed across the United States
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Investors are selling stocks, bonds, gold and silver like its 2008
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Vodka Skeletor (Pelosi) opens liquor store in Congress. drinks.house.gov, delivered to congress offices!
- Real estate – the biggest Ponzi scheme in history