Probably best not to connect to similar named hotspots!!!
(ZeroHedge) Security researcher Carl Schou discovered a bug in Apple’s iOS that can disable an iPhone’s ability to connect to hotspots after joining a WiFi with the SSID “%p%s%s%s%s%n.”
Schou tweeted, “after joining my personal WiFi with the SSID “%p%s%s%s%s%n”, my iPhone permanently disabled its WiFi functionality. Neither rebooting nor changing SSID fixes it :~).”
After joining my personal WiFi with the SSID “%p%s%s%s%s%n”, my iPhone permanently disabled it’s WiFi functionality. Neither rebooting nor changing SSID fixes it :~) pic.twitter.com/2eue90JFu3
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it