- Brent oil could soar to $150 if a supply shock materializes from Russia-Ukraine tensions, JPMorgan said Friday.
- A surge to $150 a barrel would be a 100% jump from the $75 average price in Q4 2021.
- Russia for weeks has been amassing thousands of troops at Ukraine’s border.
International oil prices could soar to $150 a barrel during the first quarter of 2022 if an ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine leads to a supply shock, economists at JPMorgan said Friday.
The projection arrived as Brent oil so far this year has leapt about 12%, trading at near seven-year highs as strong demand for the commodity is outstripping global supply. Brent during Friday’s session fetched close to $88 a barrel.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- BANK SCAM in CHINA – $6 Billion In Deposits Vanished From Banks in China. 400k People Are Left with Nothing
- We Are Witnessing A Stunning Breakdown Of Law And Order, And The Overwhelmed Police Seem Powerless To Stop It
- Future is bleak. Lmfao
- Biden’s “Liberal World Order” summarized
- Liberal colonizer gets owned. Two dumb imbeciles arguing.
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- The Government’s OWN Data Tells Us an Economic Collapse is Underway!