Steve Watson from Summit News reports, In its coverage of the ongoing Russian conflict with Ukraine this weekend, MSNBC again repeated completely debunked nonsense claims that President Trump was “installed” by some unnamed pro-Russian power structure.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also GOP Presidential Candidate Calls on New Yorkers to Beat Trump Supporters with a Baseball Bat