Putin claims Russia opened corridors for civilians to leave any areas of fighting.
Seems Zelinski didn’t like his sheeple leaving. Ordered his men to shoot them down.
The man was wounded and is currently hiding with relatives.
— Dr.Snekotron (@snekotron) March 3, 2022
Also a bad sign that Zelensky replaced civilian governor of Odessa with Maxym Marchenko, ex-commander of the far-right Aidar Battalion, subject of an Amnesty war crimes report in 2014.
This war is a godsend for ghouls everywhere.t.co/iBqOJ4chic pic.twitter.com/dzGHvQ7yru
— Mark Ames (@MarkAmesExiled) March 2, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming