by Black Unit
Ok, so we all know in the next few days friends and family will come to you asking advice on how or what to prep, or even worse, your family will invite you over to see their preps and they show you their 36 hour bug out bag they bought off Amazon and all the frozen foods they got, “just in case” wink wink
So, you sigh and start searching the internet. God this will take forever. But wait, Black Unit has the answer
Please feel free to add
Stay away from storing big quantities of anything perishable.
Start with this
Pasta sauce – bulk
Canned meats, potted meat, tuna, chicken, sardines,
Canned pasta chef boy r d – bulk
Bottled water – bulk
Meal kits chicken helper, tuna helper
Peanut butter – bulk
Peanuts other nuts
Dehydrated milk – bulk
Hygene items soap, shampoo, toothpaste
Corn bread mix. Jiffy
John’s list addition:
antibiotics, vitamins, painkillers, strike anywhere matches, wax candles, flashlights + spare batteries, emergency radio + spare batteries, campstove + fuel, bottled water, sunscreen.
Have a lot of
red beans and rice mixes
Mac n cheese
Lots of canned tomatoes and
Soup / chili fixing.
Lots of ammo
liquor for medicine and bartering
Cold and cough
Musinex. A lot of it
Nose spray extreme congestion
Old rx meds. Raid your cabinets
A note on items below. These are what works for me for immunity and cold relief. Research, modify as needed.
Elderberry. Gummies, disolvable, or liquid
Oscillococcinum -yes thats spelled right. Get it. If you get a cold you get over it in a couple days. Miracle cold med
Zinc pills swabs spray. This also get you over a cold
Items for general first aid can be added as needed
Additional items below
Items to have on hand:
2. Water Filters/Purifiers
3. Portable Toilets
4. Seasoned Firewood.
5. Lamp Oil, Wicks, Lamps, Lanterns
6. Camp Stove Fuel – Impossible to stockpile too much.
7. Guns, Ammunition, Pepper Spray, Knives, Clubs, Bats & Slingshots.
8. Hand-can openers, & hand egg beaters, whisks.
9. Honey/Syrups/white, brown sugar
10. Rice – Beans – Wheat
11. Vegetable Oil (for cooking) Without it food burns/must be boiled)
12. Charcoal, Lighter Fluid
13. Water Containers
14. Mini Heater head (Without this item, propane won’t heat a room.)
15. Grain Grinder (Non-electric)
16. Propane Cylinders (Urgent: Definite shortages will occur.
17. Survival Guide Book.
18. Lantern Mantles
19. Baby Supplies: Diapers/formula. ointments/aspirin, etc.
20. Washboards, Mop Bucket w/wringer (for Laundry)
21. Propane Cookstoves
23. Propane Cylinder Handle-Holder
24. Feminine Hygiene/Haircare/Skin products.
25. Thermal underwear / Polypropylene
26. Bow saws, axes and hatchets, Wedges (also, honing oil)
27. Aluminum Foil Reg. & Heavy Duty
28. Gasoline Containers (Plastic & Metal)
29. Garbage Bags
30. Toilet Paper, Kleenex, Paper Towels
31. Milk – Powdered & Condensed
32. Garden Seeds (Non-Hybrid)
33. Clothes pins/line/hangers
34. Coleman’s Pump Repair Kit
35. Tuna Fish (in oil)
36. Fire Extinguishers (or..large box of Baking Soda in every room)
37. First aid kits
39. Garlic, spices & vinegar, baking supplies
40. Big Dogs (and plenty of dog food)
41. Flour, yeast & salt
43. Writing paper/pads/pencils, solar calculators
44. Insulated ice chests
45. Workboots, belts, jeans & durable shirts
46. Flashlights, Lightsticks, torches, Lanterns
47. Journals, Diaries & Scrapbooks
48. Garbage cans Plastic
49. Hygiene: Shampoo, Toothbrush/paste, Mouthwash, floss
50. Cast iron cookware
Related Article: Best Water Filter Pitchers For Emergency Preparedness
51. Fishing supplies/tools
52. Mosquito coils/repellent, sprays/creams
53. Duct Tape
56. Laundry Detergent (liquid)
57. Backpacks, Duffel Bags
58. Garden tools & supplies
59. Scissors, fabrics & sewing supplies
60. Canned Fruits, Veggies, Soups, stews, etc.
62. Canning supplies, (Jars/lids/wax)
63. Knives & Sharpening tools: files, stones, steel
64. Bicycles…Tires/tubes/pumps/chains, etc
65. Sleeping Bags & blankets/pillows/mats
66. Carbon Monoxide Alarm (battery powered)
67. Board Games, Cards, Dice
68. d-con Rat poison, MOUSE PRUFE II, Roach Killer
69. Mousetraps, Ant traps & cockroach magnets
70. Paper plates/cups/utensils (stock up, folks)
71. Baby wipes, oils, waterless & Antibacterial soap
72. Rain gear, rubberized boots, etc.
73. Shaving supplies
74. Hand pumps & siphons (for water and for fuels)
75. Soysauce, vinegar, bullions/gravy/soupbase
76. Boy Scout Handbook
77. Chocolate/Cocoa/Tang/Punch (water enhancers)
79. Woolen clothing, scarves/ear-muffs/mittens
80. Reading glasses
81. Window Insulation Kit
82. Graham crackers, saltines, pretzels, Trail mix/Jerky
83. Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Nuts
84. Socks, Underwear, T-shirts, etc. (extras)
85. Lumber (all types)
86. Wagons & carts (for transport to and from)
87. Cots & Inflatable mattress’s
88. Gloves: Work/warming/gardening, etc.
89. Lantern Hangers
90. Screen Patches, glue, nails, screws,, nuts & bolts
94. Wine/Liquors (for bribes, medicinal, etc,)
95. Paraffin wax
96. Glue, nails, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
97. Chewing gum/candies
98. Atomizers (for cooling/bathing)
99. Hats & cotton neckerchiefs
This is a personal med plan made by a GLPer
Whoever made this, you are awesome
if I become knowingly exposed or begin presenting symptoms:
1. MMS or CDS, and use it every waking hour
2. Then rotate with taking mega-doses of Vit. C any way I can. (NOT in the same 4 hr time window as the MMS) I’d try to find a naturopath doctor to give me mega-doses in IV form, like 100g-200g/day, and
I’d also begin taking oral Vit. C powder as well, up to my bowel tolerance per day.
3. I’d also be taking mega-doses of Vitamin D3 to try to boost my immune system. (~40,000 iu/day) But I wouldn’t take it all the time as taking too much can be harmful.
4. I might take some Zinc lozenges early, as they might also help reduce the severity of the cough symptoms.
5. And I’d order some food grade Hydrogen Peroxide, dilute it to 1.5-3%, put it in a vaporizer, and inhale it deep into my lungs several times a day.
6. Lastly, I’d try to find supplements that can help stop cytokine storms, such as Turmeric, Cayenne, Garlic, Olive Leaf Extract, consuming Apple Cider Vinegar, inhaling filtered & vaporized (or simmering) Apple Cider Vinegar, lightly inhaling vaporized MMS (not overdoing it), and look for other anti-cytokine storm-specific supplements
Disclaimer: This is a guest post and it doesn’t represent the views of IWB.