SALEM Ore. (KPTV) – A proposed Oregon bill would provide homeless people and low-income people with $1,000 per month for a year.
The Department of Human Services would administer the People’s Housing Assistance Fund Demonstration Program, which would provide 12 monthly $1,000 payments to individuals who met the following criteria: experiencing homelessness, at risk of homelessness, severely rent burdened, or earning at or below 60% of area median income.
The bill was proposed in the state legislature by Aloha Senator, Wlnsvey Campos, the youngest senator ever elected in Oregon.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people