Thousands of pounds of drugs, including 4.5million fentanyl pills, were seized during a massive drug bust in Arizona that lead to the arrest of over 150 Sinaloa Cartel associates.
The US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and the Tempe Police Department announced the bust at a press conference held in front of evidence bags full of narcotics and seized automatic weapons.
The seized drugs consist of 138 grams of cocaine, 35 kilograms of heroin, and 3100 pounds of methamphetamine. Additionally, investigators found 66 kilograms of fentanyl powder and 4.5 counterfeit prescription drug pills laced with the deadly synthetic opioid.
The bust also recovered 49 illegal guns and over $2million in cash. In total, the seized goods were valued at $13million.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis