In the past five days alone, 151 NFL players — about 6% of the league — tested positive for COVID-19. But the league says a significant majority are asymptomatic. As Dr. Allen Sills said, it's a new phase. t.co/GBcDC1AS8K
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) December 17, 2021
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas