A Pakistani court sentences a Muslim woman Aneeqa Atteeq, 26, to death after finding her guilty of insulting Islam’s Prophet Mohammed. According to reports, she met her accuser online in 2019 on a mobile gaming app and the pair communicated on WhatsApp.
Aneeqa Atteeq, 26, was convicted and sentenced in Rawalpindi on Wednesday following a complaint against her under Pakistan’s cybercrime and blasphemy laws.
The charge sheet in court said that she had “deliberately and intentionally defile(d) sacred righteous personalities and insulted the religious beliefs of Muslims”.
Atteeq, a practising Muslim, denied the charges, telling the court that her accuser had deliberately drawn her into a religious discussion so he could collect evidence in “revenge”
In the conservative society of Pakistan, allegations of blasphemy can prompt mob attacks, and the country’s blasphemy law carries the death penalty for anyone found guilty of the offence.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children