BREAKING: Pakistan's president has dissolved parliament
— The Spectator Index (@spectatorindex) April 3, 2022
Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan, during an address to the nation on Thursday, stated he will not resign from the top post.
He further went on to accuse the US—in an apparent slip of the tongue—of plotting to destabilize his government and sending a “threatening memo.”
Notably, Khan was addressing the nation ahead of a no-confidence vote against him on April 3 (Sunday).
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming