Ryan said “we should disclose,” and “disclosure is the way to go.”
He said problems at the FBI and the Justice Department should be cleaned out, while “covering up mischief would be worse.”
The committee vote on Monday was met with sharp objections from Democrats.
California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the committee, called it a “very sad day, I think, in the history of this committee.” The motion passed on a party-line basis, he said.
See also Gold prices could notch an all-time high soon — and stay there:Gold’s all-time high was $2,075 in August 2020, according to Refinitiv data.Tina Tenge from financial services company CMC Markets,xpects gold will trade between $2,500 to $2,600 an ounce.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
See also Banks are trying to rally, but they can't get off the mat. Meanwhile, there is zero fear in this market of a continuing bank run. It appears that bears went ALL IN back in December and now they've decided the market is going higher
1 thought on “Paul Ryan calls to 'cleanse' the FBI, 'Let it all out, get it all out there. Cleanse the organization.'”
Schiff is a weasel. He wants the FISA Memo held up until a non-existent Democratic fluff piece can be trotted out to muddy the water. The whole lot needs to be removed for mis-representation (i.e. not doing their jobs).