Hearing Pelosi is telling people she is not running for re-election tonight. Doesn't want to be tied to 2022.
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 3, 2021
During an interview on CNN, Pelosi refused to say she would run for re-election.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D‑Calif.) did not issue a definitive answer about whether she will run for reelection in 2022 while she was being questioned during a Sunday morning interview.
Pelosi, who was first elected to the House in 1986, was asked on CNN’s “State of the Union” if she is planning on running for her congressional seat, which encompasses most of San Francisco.
“Oh, you think I’m going to make an announcement right here and now?” the House speaker said in response.
When pressed again during the CNN interview, Pelosi stated: “Why would I tell you that now?” and added: “Probably, I would have that conversation with my family first, if you don’t mind.”
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article