The Pentagon made $35 trillion in accounting adjustments last year alone — a total that’s larger than the entire U.S. economy and underscores the Defense Department’s continuing difficulty in balancing its books.
The latest estimate is up from $30.7 trillion in 2018 and $29 trillion in 2017, the first year adjustments were tracked in a concerted way, according to Pentagon figures and a lawmaker who’s pursued the accounting morass.
The figure dwarfs the $738 billion of defense-related funding in the latest U.S. budget, a spending plan that includes the most expensive weapons systems in the world including the F-35 jet as well as new aircraft carriers, destroyers and submarines.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- Videos and pictures from Turkey’s catastrophic earthquakes
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now
- Zelensky & a $35 Million Estate in Florida?
- Turkey newspaper reveal the terrible dimensions of Ukraine army losses:
- Chris Sky – The True Nostradamus Of Canada And Covid Era – Now Warns You About ESG Carbon CBDC Slave System And The Future-Gym Guy
- THESE 3 Countries Are Collapsing | Civil Unrest Has Begun in Europe
- Jim Breuer: “The vaccinated were real cocky a couple of months ago…. now they’re getting sick.”
- We Are Facing a Dysgenic Disaster
- Bill Maher Takes Down Communism and Gives America a Dire Warning About ‘Woke’ Revolutionaries