Heart inflammation has been identified as an “extremely rare” side-effect of both the Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines.
Researchers found that both inflammation of the heart muscle, known as myocarditis, and inflammation of the heart’s fluid-filled sac, known as pericarditis, have occurred particularly in men under 40 following their second dose.
It has led to people in Wales being advised to not exercise in the 48 hours following their second dose of the Pfizer jab. However the advice remains that the benefits of getting vaccinated far outweigh the risks in the majority of people.
The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the UK Government’s independent expert advisory body, the Commission on Human Medicines (CHM), have conducted a review into the potential harm of the vaccine.
The MHRA stated: “Healthcare professionals should be alert to the signs and symptoms of myocarditis and pericarditis.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically