So, in the next war they drag us into, who will it be with?
The Federal Reserve has trapped themselves; either they raise interest rates and bankrupt the Treasury, or they don’t raise rates, let inflation spiral out of control, and bankrupt the American people, said Peter Schiff, chief market strategist at Euro Pacific Asset Management.
“How does [the Fed] fight that inflation without bankrupting the U.S. government? The answer is it can’t. My thinking is, if it can’t fight inflation without bankrupting the U.S. government, it won’t fight the inflation, which means it bankrupts the public because it destroys the value of the dollar,” Schiff said.
h/t McDonald Trunalimunumaprzure
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street