YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 1/12/22
- Official CPI is at its worst in 39 years.
- Real CPI is at its worst in history.
- Investors beginning to realize that the Fed is too little too late.
- Elizabeth Warren wants the Fed to blame inflation on price gouging.
- Democrats are laying the foundation for price controls.
- Paul Tudor Jones believes Bitcoin will do poorly in 2022.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.