YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 10/28/21
- US dollar would tank if traders understood implications of economic data.
- Trade deficit continues to break records month after month.
- Strong economies have trade surpluses; we have a bubble economy.
- We’re only consuming and importing because we’re printing a currency the world still values.
- Massive trade deficits aren’t a problem until they’re a crisis.
- Government pretends rights are privileges so it can tax them.
- Moral hazard and rampant fraud will ramp up childcare costs under new Biden plan.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.